In line with new directives from the ACT Government, the use of the Check In CBR app to register your visit is mandatory in all retail settings from noon Thursday 15 July.
Please make sure you check in using the free Check In CBR app when you enter Canberra Centre and at each of the stores you visit.
We thank our community for their cooperation in using the QR sign-in codes and ask for your continued support during this time.
Keeping you safe at Canberra Centre
Our community’s health and wellbeing is our overriding priority and we continue to maintain a range of measures to help keep you safe when you visit . These include:
- Strengthening our already stringent cleaning processes, including a heightened focus on sanitising high-touch points with high-grade disinfectant, as well as increasing the number of cleaning rotations each day.
- Placement of hand sanitiser stations at key locations throughout the centre, including our main centre entrances and Customer Service Desk for our entire community to access.
- Installation of signage across our Centre, reminding our community to keep 1.5 metres between themselves and others at all times, as well as the placement of Australian Government-issued information posters in our bathrooms which outline crucial information on how you can help stop the spread of COVID-19.
- Contactless wayfinding, available at our Centre directories, allowing you to scan a QR code on your mobile to find any store in the Centre.
How you can help
While visiting Canberra Centre, we ask that you continue to play your role in keeping our community safe. This means:
- Social distancing – always keep at least 1.5 metres between yourself and others.
- Exemplary personal hygiene – wash your hands regularly and use the sanitiser stations located throughout the Centre for your convenience.
- Handling illness safely – cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue and, most importantly, stay at home if you’re feeling unwell.
- Adhere to capacity guidelines – currently in ACT the one in two square metre rule applies. Please adhere to retailer maximum capacity numbers which are outlined at their store entrance. 360 customers are allowed in our Food Court, whilst still adhering to the 1.5 metres distance rule.
- Plan your visit - due to restricted numbers in our restaurants, beauty salons, gyms and cinema, please ensure you contact individual retailers to book your visit.
- Using the Check In CBR App - We encourage you to check in at Canberra Centre, as well as any retailers you visit, next time you are at the Centre by using the Check In CBR app to scan the QR codes available to you.
We ask for your support in ensuring Canberra Centre continues to be a place of kindness and compassion for all our customers and staff throughout this unprecedented situation.
To keep up to date with the latest announcements regarding COVID-19, including case locations, we encourage you to visit ACT Health's website.
With all that said, we remain open for business and sincerely look forward to seeing you at Canberra Centre.